Louvered Smoke Ventilator with Polycarbonate or Glass blades designed for Smoke and Natural Ventilation applications where natural light is also a requirement. Tested to EN12101-2 for Smoke Ventilation.
• Certilux T is a complete NSHEV (Natural Smoke and Heat Exhaust Ventilators) which has its own mechanisms. Its translucent pivoting blades allow natural smoke ventilation and lighting.
• Extruded aluminium frame proﬁles of Certilux T allow ﬁt any type of roof structure.
• Its different dimensions allow a tailor-made manufacturing which respects architectural
grids and modules.
• Its aesthetics allow it to be integrated:
– on a roof,
– for all kind of finish: any RAL paint, lacquered or anodised finish.
• CE rigid windshields, compulsory.
NSHEV combining smoke ventilation and lighting – Daily ventilation can also be provided (depends on the type of control).
• Certilux T is a NSHEV (Natural Smoke and Heat Exhaust Ventilators) conforms to NF EN 12101-2 and NFS 61 937-1.
• Extruded aluminium frame to ﬁt any type of roof structure.
• Various types of proﬁles (C, F, G, J) in accordance with rooﬁng type or glazing structure.
• Certilux T conforms to NF EN 12101-2 and NFS 61 937-1.
• 1200 J resistance.
• Reliability: Re 1,000 and Re 10,000.
• Aerodynamic value: Cv from 0.67 with upstand and 0,62 without upstand.
• Snow load (SL250 and SL500).
• Ug: of 2.5 to 3.6 W m2/°K for multiwall
polycarbonate from 6 t