Aluminium Louvered Smoke Ventilator designed for Smoke and Natural Ventilation applications. Extruded aluminium frame and blades make it an ideal economic solution for use in a large variety of applications. Tested to EN12101-2 for Smoke Ventilation.
• Certilam T is a complete NSHEV (Natural Smoke and Heat Exhaust Ventilators) which has its own mechanisms.
• Certilam T frame profiles are available as standards to be integrated in all kind of structures.
• Its different dimensions allow a tailor-made manufacturing which respects architectural
wefts and modules.
• Its aesthetics allow it to be integrated:
– on roof,
– for any RAL paint or anodised finish.
• CE ﬁx windshields are mandatory on the roof.
NSHEV installed on the roof. The vents can be used on basic commercial projects as well as more architectural ones.
• Certilam T is a complete NSHEV (Natural Smoke and Heat Exhaust Ventilators) conforms to NF EN 12101-2 and NFS 61 937-1 norms
• Extruded aluminium frame to ﬁt any type of roof structure.
• Various types of proﬁles (F, G, J) in accordance with rooﬁng type or glazing
• Smoke vent conforms to NF EN 12101-2 and NFS 61 937-1 norms.
• 1200 J resistance.
• Classiﬁcation air/water/wind: in process.
• Reliability: Re 1,000 and Re 10,000.
• Aerodynamic value: Cv from 0.62 without upstand and 0.67 with upstand.
• Snow load (SL250 and SL500).
• Ug: from 1.32 W m2/°K* for insulated blades.
* Test reports on request.