The HEVAC association represents the interests of the Members and specifically:
- Promotes the interests of manufacturers and distributors of Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning equipment.
- Obtains maximum publicity for the industry through exhibitions, promotions and general public relations and emphasises the products and Services of Members in so doing.
- Influences legislation, regulations and policies, that affect or might affect, the technical or commercial interest of the industry in general and Members in particular.
- Develops and promotes high standards of quality, design, safety and workmanship in the industry.
- Encourages uniform standards of Education and Training at all levels throughout the Industry.
- Co-ordinates Technical and Market Research into areas of common interest identified by Members.
- Works to improve trading conditions and promote trading opportunities for Members in Home and overseas markets.
The National Association of Air Duct Specialists UK (NAADUK) is an association for qualified ventilation ductwork maintenance technicians.
NAADUK’s objective is to improve industry standards in ventilation hygiene and facilitating inter communications between the group.